Scientific Games Corporation (Nasdaq: SGMS) and NYX Gaming Group Limited (TSXV: NYX) have entered into a definitive agreement under which Scientific Games will acquire NYX. Under the terms of the transaction, Scientific Games will acquire all of the outstanding ordinary shares of NYX for CAD$2.40 per share, equivalent to an enterprise value of approximately CAD$775 million, or approximately US$631 million.
“This important transaction creates a global gaming and lottery powerhouse. Scientific Games will be a stronger industry leader offering one of the broadest end-to-end portfolios of engaging content, innovative technologies and digital products and services across gaming and lottery”
-Kevin Sheehan, Scientific Games’ President and Chief Executive Officer.
- Creates Global Digital Gaming and Lottery Powerhouse
- Adds #1 Global Sports Betting Platform to Scientific Games’ Strong Portfolio
- Accelerates Growth of Scientific Games Interactive Business
- Strengthens and Supports Growth of NYX’s Business
- Transaction Accretive to Earnings and Cash Flow in First Year
“Scientific Games’ acquisition of NYX will provide immediate and compelling cash value for our shareholders, expand the products and solutions we are collectively able to offer our customers and accelerate the execution of our long-term strategic plan,”
-Matt Davey, Chief Executive Officer of NYX.