NetCents Technology Inc. (CSE: NC / Frankfurt: 26N) is pleased to announce that after a successful and fully subscribed closed beta testing period, that the Company is preparing to launch the Company’s new native Apple and Android applications. The apps will be pushed to the Google Play and iTunes stores the week of July 30, 2018.
The new apps will allow NetCents users to transact with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether, and NCCO at any merchant, worldwide, that accepts these coins as payment. The key innovation for NetCents users through these applications is their ability to spend their cryptocurrency, online and off, simply by scanning the QR code with their NetCents app.
Through the native apps, NetCents users are able to:
- Transact using Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether, and NCCO within the application
- Buy, sell, transfer, and withdraw Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether, and NCCO
- Withdraw fiat to your bank account
- Update user profile, banking information, and account security settings
- View your balance, account transactions and activity, and exchange order books
“Our goal has always been to facilitate and streamline the use and acceptance of cryptocurrencies as a viable method of transacting,” stated Clayton Moore, CEO of NetCents. “We introduced price protection through Instant Settlements to allow merchant adoption of cryptocurrency. Our app now gives the ability to users who are holding crypto at any exchange or wallet to transfer their holdings to NetCents to spend at any merchant who accepts Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether or NCCO at the click of a button.”